Homeowners’ Insurance is the way to protect your property that include your home and all items inside. These come as package policies that cover specified damage to property and the legal responsibilities that you incur due to injuries to you or family members due to the accident causing the damage. Such an accident can be due to an external factor, natural calamities or even caused by pets.
Insurance companies offer different types of homeowners’ insurance and here are some common ones from which you can choose the best option for you.
- Building coverage: This type of insurance will cover the structure of your property like the walls and the roof. It’s the best option when you want to cover regular maintenance and upkeep of your property. This is also the type to choose when you want to guard your house structure against damage caused by natural disaster such as floods and earthquakes.
- Allied structure coverage: Such an insurance will give you financial protection to structures or buildings on your property other than the main house such as a detached garage, cabana and the like.
- Personal belongings’ coverage: An insurance to cover items inside your home, it’ll give you the cover for your furniture and other listed valuables when they are damaged due to any reason or stolen.
- Additional living expenditure coverage: You can opt for such an insurance to meet additional expenses of living elsewhere when your home becomes uninhabitable after a covered damage.
- Liability protection: An insurance to protect yourself against financial loss in case someone gets hurt when on your property or after you’ve caused a damage to their property.
- Guest medical protection: This insurance covers all medical expenses for a guest that is injured while on your property.
With the market flooded with several types of homeowners’ insurance, it may become a bit confusing to pick one that best suits your purse and purpose.
At Hit And Run Insurance Services, our experts help you pick the best policy that gives maximum coverage to your home and belongings. We have a selected range of insurances on offer at the lowest rates making them affordable to all homeowners.
Talk to our agents and buy a low-cost, affordable yet high-coverage homeowners’ insurance!